Monday, November 30, 2009

Weekly Walk with Mom and Sis

Sis joined Mom and I for our morning walk this morning. She did very well for the 2 miles around the neighborhood. We may have to pick up the pace or risk boring her. I have to think of something to keep her motivated but at the same time, not be too much for Mom. Maybe have them do walks a couple times a week together then the one day I join them, I can do the run/walk with Sis. I can consider that my "off" day. I just don't think she would do it on her own.

She was barely out of breath during the walk. She can so easily do the C25K plan. I've read on the forum people who are more overweight than she and able to do the program. Hopefully, I can convince her to try.

The nice plus is she wears shoe size 8.5 --- the exact size of the practically-new Brooks Adrenaline GTS6 I have from last year (when I was going to start running). When I tried it on a couple months ago, it's gotten too small for me and I had to get a size 9. I was going to give it to another runner --- who knew it was going to be my own sister! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment