Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Torn Between Two (Three) Posts

Stayed up last night to work on this week's blog post for work. I had planned to finally finish up the cat litter comparison since that got pushed back by the dental chews last week. But then I read about the change in mammogram and breast cancer screening recommendation and that got me thinking about the debate over pre-anesthetic blood tests in healthy pets. I thought it would be a timely post --- sort of drawing parallels between veterinary medicine and human medicine.

Ultimately, practicality won and I end up working on the boarding guidelines. Thanksgiving is next week. Pet boarding season is fast approaching and the boarding guidelines should have been done earlier this month.

The final post is going to be more involved than I had planned. I figured if we do these guidelines, we may as well be detailed. If readers want brief short guidelines, there are plenty on the web with basic information. It was late by the time I finished. I'm sure Elias will need to edit my extra -s and correct by grammar & sentence structure!

Update: Had some problems publishing the boarding post due to META tag error. Note to self, compose post in Notepad, not Microsoft Word. Elias removed some hidden tags and was able to publish Pet Boarding Guidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment