Saturday, November 21, 2009

Out of Focus

Today was an odd day. Work was steady but erratic; several appointments showed up almost an hour early. Fortunately, the appointments prior to them were quick and we were able to see them before the scheduled times. Things went well but did give a disorganized feeling --- almost as if we were a walk-in clinic --- not fond of that feeling at all.

To top it off, went out to my Focus, got in, started the engine and .... nada... did not turn over. Tried again and still zip. Instead of calling AAA for a jump only to worry about the drive home, I'm sitting here typing this while waiting for my sister to pick me up. Figure I'll have the Focus looked at tomorrow and have it towed Monday to the repair shop if needed. Nothing urgent. Definitely not worth ruining this evening.

Besides, I had wanted to do W7D2 today. I had the run mapped out and everything -- a nice 2.6 mi course around the neighborhood. Looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment