Monday, November 16, 2009

Mother-Daughter Walk & Bonding Time

I didn't do my morning run today since I was still slightly sore from Saturday late night run. This next one is the milestone 25 minutes run of W6D3, I wanted to make sure I don't go into it with a sore leg.

Instead I walked with Mom to a local sandwich shop Banh Mi Che Cali. We got the Banh Mi Dac Biet, both the buy-2-get-1-free style as well as the baguette-style. I like this basic filling; don't much care for the BBQ pork, chicken, etc...

It was almost a 2-mi roundtrip walk with Mom. We chitchat and I updated her on my work stuff. Talked about Danika and how much she's changed this past week. It was nice to get out and spend time with Mom. Good for her too. I hope to continue this weekly ritual.

Got home and ate the delicious sandwiches for breakfast (and later, for lunch!).

No comments:

Post a Comment