Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Morning Walk with Mom

Mom and I went for a 1.7 mile walk this morning. Sis was supposed to join us this time but she didn't make it. I was looking forward to having her with us and have her start on a walking program. Maybe next time.

It was still a great walk with Mom. This was the second consecutive weekly walk. I hope to make it a weekly routine with Mom. Good Mother-Daughter time.

We went around the middle school that my niece and nephew attended years ago. We saw quite a few walkers out and about. Most are older folks out for the morning stroll. I like seeing that.

It's one of the thing I like seeing in OC. Active older folks. In my area of LB, I rarely see people going for walks or runs. Actually, sometimes I do see people running but not for exercise. And usually sirens would be behind the guy running! :)

Guess, that's one thing I'm thankful for --- that my folks can live in a neighborhood where I can go on safe morning walks with Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment