Monday, October 26, 2009

C25K Skipping to Week 4

I found the Couch to 5K program and will use it to continue with my quest to become a runner. I looked at the program and considering what I've done with the 4Wto1M, think I can start at week 4.

Will be using the podcasts to time my intervals.
Did week 4 of the c25K program. OC Bally's Track. Did well. Cardio-wise, was easy but knees still bothered a little so did not go as fast as should. Feels good. Tech 4O watch seems to work well. Did a modified version since misheard the cues: walked 5 min, jogged 3 min, walked 90 sec, jogged 3 min, walked 2 min, jogged 5 min, walked 90 sec, jogged 5 min.

The intended program was as follows:
  • Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
  • Walk 1/4 mile (or 2-1/2 minutes)
  • Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment