Monday, May 25, 2009

A Happy Clean Elaine

Elaine drying out after her bath. Bathing her is a big mess. She's too heavy for me to lift her into the bathtub. Besides, she's so strong, I don't know if I can safely keep her in the tub if she freaks and jumps out of the tub. She does fine on the floor. Good thing we have a floor drain. As it is, I'm soaked by the end of her bath.

I think she actually likes the baths. Or the poor girl is just happy that she's getting some extended time and attention from me.

Time to go play with clean Elaine!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww... Elaine looks so happy and healthy :D I've always wanted a dog, but I know I wouldn't have the necessary resources to properly take care of one. Instead, I brought home a hungry, half-dead kitten that lived under cars and was begging for food in front of a Baptist church. A year and lots of money later, she is now a healthy, violent, stubborn, impersonal, prissy little indoor street cat. lol I do have to scruff her from time to time to calm her happy biting self down, but I still love that little fluff ball. :)

    Mari's MySpace Pics! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Antomi (I don't know how to do the accents on this desktop) --- she looks to be quite a character!

    Thanks for sharing her pics.

    ReplyDelete