Saturday, November 6, 2010

BlogBooster

This is the third time trying out BlogBooster. The other times failed since it would not let me "Save as Draft" -- they both were published instead. Maybe a bug that still needs to be fixed?
Anyway, I figure we'll try again, at least to see if the other features work. Besides, ideally, I would be publishing the post directly.
BlogBooster allows for different styles such as bold, italic, underline, and color.
It also does text alignment and hyperlinks!
The Family Vet
Adding images should be a snap also. I can add it from Autocontent from the web:

That's just a random image that BlogBooster thought would be relevant to this post.
I can also add from Photo Roll but that gave me an error last time. I'm testing this first without Photo Roll and will try again later with it.
Well, let's see if this posts properly!

No comments:

Post a Comment