Sunday, November 7, 2010

BlogBooster (Part Deux)

The previous BlogBooster published well. I have to remember the return or line break thing - the published version had a lot of lines between paragraphs. There's also an odd square at the end of the post. Could not make that go away; not sure what it is or where it came from.

The hyperlink needs the http:// for it to work.

Otherwise, BlogBooster seems to be a good alternative for mobile blogging.

Let's try the image from Photo Roll. Yesterday was Priscilla's birthday. I snapped what is now my favorite picture of her (you think it's easy getting a picture of your teen niece?)

Priscilla

Addendum: Looks like attaching an image from Photo Roll is not working. That's too bad as that would have been an often used feature.  May even be a deal breaker for me.  I'll have to see if there's a workaround for this. For now, I may have to stay with emailing the posts with the image to blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment